Hello Fresh – CANADA Meal Delivery Review (2024)
- Cook a meal in 30 minutes or less
- 30+ weekly options & 70+ convenience items -including calorie smart, low-carb, veggie & more
- No commitment, skip or cancel anytime
- Voted #1 Meal Prep Kit by USA TODAY readers 2024
- Easy meal preparation - Hello Fresh makes it quick and easy to prepare delicious and nutritious meals the whole family can enjoy, giving you a full set of ingredients and easy-to-follow instructions.
- Quality ingredients - Hello Fresh makes use of premium-grade, farm-to-table ingredients. Thanks to this, you can rest assured that every meal you prepare will be of the highest quality and healthy for your body.
- Six meal plan options - There's plenty of variety at Hello Fresh. Subscribers can choose from family-friendly plans, plans for vegetarians and pescatarians, plans based on speed and convenience, and even a plan for low calorie diets.
- No commitments - Not only is Hello Fresh easy to order from, with simple meals to prepare, but it's also a no-commitment service. You don't need to worry about being locked-in, as you can cancel or skip weeks whenever you want.
- Mobile-friendly - You can also manage your Hello Fresh account on-the-go. The Hello Fresh app is available for both Android and iOS devices, letting you adjust your plan and pick recipes on your phone.
You’ll save serious time, money, and stress when you subscribe to HelloFresh Meal Kit Delivery Service. How does this service work?
#1 - MenuBack to the top ↑
#2 - How Does HelloFresh Work?
- Choose your meals from the weekly selections available on their website. Every week, it features curated and easy-to-follow recipes.
- Create a box that’s perfect for your lifestyle. You can opt for various extras such as garlic bread.
- Conveniently get your weekly deliveries of fresh ingredients, dropped off right at your doorstep. Scheduling for this service is very easy.
- Cook the fresh, albeit seasonal, ingredients. You can prepare your meals from scratch in the very comfort of your kitchen.
What’s so fantastic about HelloFresh Meal Kit Delivery service is that you get to enjoy eating food that’s good for your health and taste buds. What this company does cares for the planet, and most importantly, they understand the needs of your wallet.
It’s quite amazing how much of a time saver this service is because you’ll be cooking your meals with less time, sans the inconvenience of shopping at the grocery store. You’ll get value for your money because this company works directly with trusted sources to provide customers with fresh and high-quality ingredients.
Your CO2 footprint gets balanced as well because, as the first global carbon-neutral meal kit company, HelloFresh supports local and global projects that are friendly to the environment.Back to the top ↑
#3 - You Can Enjoy Flexibility In Your Meal Plans and Delivery
What kind of box do you like? You can have it your way because this service offers flexible options that are sure to delight you. It’s basically up to you how you want to customize your weekly meal plans.
On the menu, you can choose from meals for busy weeknights. These consist of dishes that you can prepare in 20 minutes. Another selection is foods to impress your guests. Plan sizes for them are flexible.
Do you want to add in delicious extras such as garlic bread? Simply indicate them when you order. Special recipes are also available so that you can give yourself a treat on special occasions. Every day, you eat better when you subscribe to HelloFresh Meal Kit Delivery Service.
As a subscription service, HelloFresh offers more flexibility. It gives you the prerogative to customize your meal and delivery options according to your lifestyle. You have the option to skip weeks if you need or want to. All you have to do is to change the preferences in your account before 11:59 PM PST on the Wednesday before your next delivery.
Customers receive a weekly delivery of fresh ingredients and tasty recipes right at their doorstep when they subscribe to HelloFresh. However, their subscription is flexible in that you can choose to skip receiving deliveries on some weeks, provided that your delivery schedule is updated on the Wednesday (at 11:59 PM PST) before your next delivery.Back to the top ↑
#4 - What HelloFresh Does To Promote Sustainability and Reduce Waste
As an eco-friendly company, HelloFresh incorporates sustainability and recycling efforts in their business. The boxes that they utilize are 100% recyclable, so you can put out all paper and cardboard items after using them together with your household recycling.
The kitbags that contain the ingredients are 100% compostable, too, and they are perfect for storing the remains and leftovers of your dinner, including pepper stems and carrot tops. See to it that you detach the sticker prior to putting them in your green bin. Check with your municipality pertaining to city-specific regulations.
One of the top priorities of HelloFresh as a company is sustainability, and they are proud of the extent of their efforts to reduce waste. Canadians are primarily able to throw out less when they utilize the service because it sends pre-portioned ingredients. It helps invaluable ways, considering that in Canada, 47% of food waste originates from homes.
At the same time, the company works hard to improve ways of delivering their meal kits so that it becomes more sustainable and safe. Boxes that they use are recyclable, and from the time of their 1st delivery, they have decreased their packaging by 45%. In some cases, their recyclable packaging has been exchanged for compostable packaging.
There are many perks of subscribing to HelloFresh Meal Kit Delivery. Not only do you foster your health and well-being, but by patronizing an eco-friendly company, you are doing your share of caring for the environment.Back to the top ↑
- Get up to 20 Free Meals + Free Shipping!
- Recipes come together in 30 minutes or less!
- Choose from over 35 fresh recipes every week
- No commitments - pause or skip when you need
- You need to cook the meals which can be inconvenient for some people
- High shipping fees