Eat Clean Meal Delivery Review (2022)
- 40+ weekly meal recipes including Traditional, Plant-based, Paleo, and Keto choices
- Easy meal prep
- Get started for as little as $8.60 per meal
- No commitment- you can skip or cancel any time
- Convenient Meal Delivery: Eating clean can be challenging. Eat Clean delivers 100% organic meals straight to your door.
- Easy Ordering: Simply choose your plan and meal choices from the website to get started with ongoing delivery.
- Variety of Options: The platform offers a variety of meals in each of its four categories: Traditional, Plant-Based, Paleo, and Keto.
- Flexible: You can pause, skip, or cancel delivery at any time.
- Good Customer Service: The site offers and FAQ section as well as a phone number for those who have additional questions and concerns.
Today, many people are trying to eat clean healthy meals. But it’s a struggle to find the items you want in the grocery store. You can spend hours poring over ingredient labels. And when you do find organic items you can trust, they tend to be more expensive than other foods.
Eat Clean provides a solution by offering meals made with organic ingredients delivered straight to your door. Just pay one low price and you will get easy to prepare dishes sent directly to your home. You can start and stop service at any time.
#1 - Overview
Eat Clean is a meal delivery service that delivers fresh, healthy, pre-prepared foods straight to your door. Their meals are never frozen and contain high-grade ingredients such as proteins, vegetables, and complex carbohydrates. You can order in accordance with your dietary needs. The company eliminates the time spent at the grocery store struggling to find affordable, clean meals so you can focus on activities you truly enjoy.Back to the top ↑
#2 - Is Eat Clean Easy to Use?
Eat Clean is easy to use as its website offers a simple layout. You just need to choose your meal plan (4, 6, 10, or 12 meals per week) and the dishes you want. Then choose one of the meal categories as your default. However, you will be able to mix and match.
Choosing your meals is easy too. If you click on the meal, information will pop up regarding its nutritional information and calorie content so you can make smart ordering decisions. Meals come fully prepared, just heat and serve.
The only downside is, unlike some other food delivery sites, Eat Clean does not have an app which could simplify the ordering process.Back to the top ↑
#3 - Menu Types Available
Eat Clean has four different menu types to choose from. These include:
- Traditional: Traditional meals can be made with a variety of ingredients. The only requirement here is that all the food is clean. The category features dishes that are great for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- Plant-Based: The plant-based menu is ideal for vegan and vegetarian diners. It seems as if the menu is specifically vegan as opposed to vegetarian, but it’s best to check each dish to make sure. If you hover over the image of the item, a list of the ingredients will appear so you can determine if it fits with your dietary requirements.
- Paleo: The Paleo diet features non-processed foods such as the ones were eaten during caveman times. Fruits, vegetables, lean meats, fish, eggs, nuts, and seeds are popular Paleo items.
- Keto: A Keto diet is high in fat and low in carbs. It forces the body to burn fats rather than carbohydrates making it effective for weight loss. It may also treat certain health conditions.
#4 - Delivery
After selecting a meal plan, you will choose your delivery start date. The system will then tell you when you can expect your first meal. Meals will typically arrive 6 days after you place your order.
Unfortunately, Eat Clean loses points on some aspects of its delivery plan. For one, unlike some meal delivery sites, it does not offer free delivery. Delivery fees vary depending on the plan you choose.
Another drawback is, the company’s delivery region is limited to the area between South Florida and New York. This means many U.S. residents won’t have access to service.
The menu becomes available on Saturday at 12:01 AM and closes on Friday at 11:59PM EST for meal orders the following week.Back to the top ↑
#5 - Cost
The cost of the meals vary by plan. The more meals you order per week, the lower your cost per meal will be. Here’s what you can expect to pay including shipping.
- 4 Meal Plan: $11.49 per meal plus a $9.999 delivery fee for a total of $55.95 per week.
- 6 Meal Plan: $10.95 per meal plus a $9.99 delivery fee for a total of $74.50 per week.
- 10 Meal Plan: $8.90 per meal plus a $15.99 delivery fee for a total of $105 per week.
- 12 meal Plan: $8.60 per meal plus a $16.999 delivery fee for a total of $120.20 per week.
The prices the service charges are comparable to the cost of other meal delivery plans. They may be slightly more expensive, but organic foods are typically pricier.Back to the top ↑
#6 - Customer Support
The website has an FAQ section which addresses customer needs concerning delivery, signing up, ordering, and preparing meals. They also have a customer service number on their website that you can call from 9AM – 5 PM Monday through Friday with any questions you may have.
While the company has multiple ways to address customer needs, they could benefit from the addition of an email or chatbot.Back to the top ↑
#7 - Conclusion
Eat Clean provides a real solution for those looking to eat healthy meals by providing affordable dishes that are easy to prepare. They may want to think about expanding their services in the future to provide a larger delivery area and more customer service options. However, they stand out for their easy-to-use format and their wide variety of menu options.
Will you be trying Eat Clean the next time you seek out a meal delivery service?Back to the top ↑