EveryPlate – AU Meal Delivery Review (2023)
- Great value for money
- Low amounts of waste
- Family favourite recipes on the menu
- EveryPlate makes cooking simple with its handy 4-step recipe cards.
- Budget-friendly - EveryPlate aims to be a meal delivery service that can work for people on a budget. It offers very fairly priced meals and discounts if you order in larger quantities.
- Family favourites - At EveryPlate, the weekly menu always has some classic, family favourite dishes to enjoy like burgers or tacos. Even picky eaters will find something to love on this menu.
- Four step recipes - EveryPlate makes cooking as simple as 1, 2, 3, 4 with its handy 4-step recipe cards. Each dish is super simple to prepare, so you don't need to be a wizard in the kitchen.
- Speedy sign-up - EveryPlate also makes the sign up process quick and simple. You won't have to enter pages of information to make your account and you can arrange your first delivery in no time.
- Flexible - EveryPlate doesn't have any kind of "lock-in" contract or subscription. So, whenever you want to cancel or skip a week, you're completely free to do so.
After a long day, the last thing most of us want to think about is, what’s for dinner? Thankfully Australia’s newest low price, big taste meal kit subscription, EveryPlate, has it covered.
#1 - Menu
Back to the top ↑
#2 - Tasty dinners every night
EveryPlate comes with a tasty menu of 22 recipes every week for you to choose from. This menu changes each week and is filled with familiar favourites like burgers, pastas and tacos. The options are not vast but are more than sufficient to keep your tastebuds happy.Back to the top ↑
#3 - Easy to follow four-step recipes
The recipes that EveryPlate offers are super simple to follow. All the recipes are four-steps and can be cooked in less than 40 minutes.Back to the top ↑
#4 - Simple sign-up process
The next feature which makes EveryPlate worth giving a try is its simple and straightforward sign-up process. You can choose from two, four, and six plate plans with each option allowing you to select from 3, 4, 5, or 6 meals per week. The more dinners you add, the cheaper the price per plate is.
EveryPlate delivers all the essential ingredients, with only the common pantry items like salt, pepper, oil, etc. needing to be readily available at your home.Back to the top ↑
#5 - Flexible subscription
EveryPlate allows you to cancel your plan or skip a week, making it a really flexible option for meal planning. If you’re going away for a week or maybe don’t plan to be home, you can skip a week of dinners.
With no lock-in contracts, you can also cancel your account at any time. Just make sure you do this before 11:59 PM AEST on Tuesday the week prior to your next scheduled delivery to avoid paying for another box you might not need.Back to the top ↑
#6 - Excellent Customer Service
With such simple sign-up and plan management, there is hardly any chance that you’ll need to access EveryPlate’s customer support. But, if you need to access the service, then the company offers different options. You can try to get a solution from their live chat option or by emailing them your query or by speaking to customer care on the phone.
If you are the kind of person who likes to take the fuss out of meal planning and cooking then you should definitely try EveryPlate. The meals are tasty and also really affordable.Back to the top ↑
- Up to $180 Off!
- Discount valid for new & past customers who have cancelled more than 12 months ago
- Great value for money
- CHOICE recommended meal kit
- Relatively small menu
- Missing vegan and keto options