Mindful Chef Review: Easy Tasty Meals That Care For Your HealthMeal planning doesn’t have to be stressful, even when you’ve had a long day at work, or constantly have to be with your kids. Yes, you can cook flavoursome and healthy meals even when you’re short of time. What’s even better is that you don’t have to go to the grocery store to buy the ingredients.. These perks are made possible through a meal kit delivery service. What this provider does is send you pre-portioned ingredients and planned recipes of how to cook them. Depending on the meal plan or dishes that you have chosen, you’re sure to enjoy variety in the foods that you eat. When it comes to meal kit delivery services, there’s Mindful Chef to cater to your tasty and healthy eating needs efficiently and with excellent quality. What does Mindful Chef have to offer, and why should you subscribe to its service? Mindful Chef is actually one of the credible meal prep delivery services in the UK. This is because it is health-oriented, and their meals are nutritionist-approved. The ingredients they send to your doorstep do not contain gluten, dairy, or refined carbohydrates. This provider deems it a priority to help their customers eat well.
- 800 number, FAQ, email
- Easy way to follow a healthy lifestyle
- 20 Recipes to Choose from - Fresh Ingredients
- Gluten-free, dairy-free, with many vegan options
- Always 450 to 650 calories a serving
- No commitments, no contract, cancel anytime
#1 - How Is Mindful Chef Different From Other Recipe Boxes?
- High quality and fresh ingredients. This provider takes pride in the honest-to-goodness quality of the ingredients contained in their boxes. Their suppliers adhere to ethics, and the company even takes time to visit them regularly. The beef that you will get from this provider is 100% grass-fed, and their chicken is free-range. Their fish and seafood are even UK-landed.
- Creative and varied recipes. Mindful Chef offers a variety of cuisines from all around the world. These cultural dishes are healthy and traditional favorites. Flavorful these are indeed because this provider delivers recipes that contain 10 various ingredients each.
- Healthy food alternatives. Meals offered by the service are all free from refined carbohydrates and dairy and gluten. As healthier alternatives, they instead use vegetables, legumes and whole grains. Other than the meals in their plan, the service also includes a shop where you can purchase smoothies and frozen meals separately. No worries about hidden sugars or unhealthy additives.
- Quick and easy-to-cook dinners. Meals provided by the service can be cooked or prepared in 20 to 30 minutes. Even if you don’t have sufficient cooking talent, you don’t have to fret because the ingredients have been pre-portioned for you, and all you have to do is follow the simple cooking instructions.
- Meal kit delivery for 1 person only. Unlike other similar services, this provider offers meal kit delivery for 1 person. This differentiates the service from the competition that typically serves meals for a minimum of 2 persons. So even if you merely have yourself to cook for, you can still order for a weekly subscription. Other than 1 person boxes, there are likewise boxes that are good for 2 to 4 persons.
- Special offers. Promos and discounts are available on the service, too, where you can obtain a £10 discount on your first and second boxes.
Back to the top ↑
#2 - Signing Up Is Easy, and Delivery Is Fast
The sign-up process for a Mindful Chef meal kit delivery service can be accomplished in 2 minutes. After entering your details, you then choose your meals and the date when you want them to be delivered, and then check out.
You’ll be amazed of how quick and efficient their delivery service is!
A few days after your ordering, your box arrives, not like other services where you have to wait for at least two weeks. With Mindful Chef, you can start with your healthy and tasty eating regimen right away.
Typically, the food that will be delivered to your home is contained in a cardboard box where they are kept cold. It tends to be packed with blocks of ice and insulation. The pre-portioned ingredients are kept in plastic bags to maintain their freshness.
Seeing how fresh and good quality these ingredients are can have you eager to begin with your healthy meal-kit eating habit as soon as possible!Back to the top ↑
#3 - Summary
When Myles Hopper and Giles Humphry created Mindful Chef in 2015, what they had in mind was to make healthy meals easy to prepare and enjoyable for everyone.
Now, that goal has been realized, with Mindful Chef being one of the best meal kit delivery services in the UK.Back to the top ↑