Youfoodz – AU Meal Delivery Review (2024)
- Variety of plans, including everyday healthy, low calories, vegetarian and flexitarian.
- More than 40 weekly recipes to choose from at Youfoodz.
- Youfoodz has trained chefs to make the meals for you and deliver them to your door.
- You don't have to feel locked into your plan.
- Ready-made meals. Unlike other meal delivery services, which send boxes of ingredients to your home, Youfoodz actually prepares the meals for you. All you have to do is heat them up when you’re ready to enjoy them.
- Lots of variety. Like all of the best meal delivery services, Youfoodz has a diverse menu with lots of tasty options for subscribers to choose from. There are vegetarian meals, low-calorie dishes, high-protein options, and more.
- Budget-friendly. Prices per portion at Youfoodz start at just $8.49, making this one of the best meal delivery services in times of cost and value. Plus, since the meals are already made, you won't need to worry about energy costs to prepare them.
- Comfort foods. Youfoodz puts a lot of focus on classic, comfort-food dishes that the whole family can enjoy. Here, you can order the likes of Creamy Chicken Carbonara, Loaded Brekky Pie, and Peri Peri Chicken to enjoy throughout the work.
Youfoodz is swiftly becoming one of the top meal delivery services in Australia, and it’s not hard to see why. This service prepares tasty, balanced, and healthy meals, before shipping them out to subscribers’ homes. Then, it’s simply a matter of heating up each dish when it’s time to eat.
Sounds quick, convenient, and easy, right? Read on through our Youfoodz review to learn more about this service.
#1 - Menu
Let’s start off with a look at the Youfoodz menu. While other delivery services create recipe ideas and send out boxes of ingredients to your door, along with recipe cards for you to cook and prepare each dish, Youfoodz does a lot of the hard work for you.
This company actually makes meals beforehand using farm-fresh ingredients and then packages them up and sends them out to your home. Each meal is well-balanced, with a nutritious mixture of proteins, carbs, healthy fats, vitamins, and more.
Each week, users can take their pick from Youfoodz’ massive menu, with 60 different options to consider. The menu includes vegetarian and low calorie meals, as well as high protein options and more.
And in terms of the food on offer, Youfoodz doesn’t disappoint. It focuses on the sort of comfort classics and traditional meals that so many people love, as well as taking inspiration from around the world with Mexican, Asian, and European dishes, too.Back to the top ↑
#2 - Services Offered
Youfoodz offers a relatively simple service: it prepares nutritious, healthy, great-tasting meals for its customers and then seals them up and sends them out to your home at a date of your choice. You can then simply heat up each meal in a matter of minutes and eat it, without any time-consuming meal prep or cooking required.Back to the top ↑
#3 - Delicious Recipes
One of the main factors to look at when considering any new meal delivery service is the kind of food available and the size of the menu. So, how does Youfoodz compare to some of the top brands in the business? Well, with 60 different dishes every single week, Youfoodz is not short on variety.
There are so many great dishes to choose from, and the menu changes every single week, with fresh recipes and old classics always available for users to choose from. Example meals include Mexican Chicken, Nonna’s Spaghetti Bolognese, and Kung Pao Chicken, as well as vegetarian alternatives like Creamy Mushroom Cannelloni and Lentil Lasagne.Back to the top ↑
#4 - Convenience
One of the best things about Youfoodz is just how convenient it is. Meal delivery services are pretty convenient in general, but this one goes above and beyond, as it doesn’t ask you to do any kind of preparation or cooking, whatsoever!
With Youfoodz, you simply receive your meals at a date and time that works for you, put them in refrigerator, and then heat them up for a few minutes in the microwave when it’s time to eat. It couldn’t be simpler.Back to the top ↑
#5 - Nutritious and Healthy
The meals on the Youfoodz menu are certainly delicious, but how healthy are they? Well, a great selling point of this service is that they always use farm-fresh produce, ensuring the highest standards of quality in every bite.
Not only that, but Youfoodz has its own expert dieticians who look over each recipe to ensure that it can deliver a balanced blend of food groups, like carbs, vitamins, minerals, and proteins. This way, you can be sure that every meal on the menu is healthy and nutritious.
The company caters to vegetarians, too, and offers low-calorie meals for those who want to lose weight or eat light. Or, if you prefer bigger portions. Youfoodz has its own “Fuel’d” line-up of meals, which are always 400g or more and packed with protein.Back to the top ↑
#6 - Ease of Use
Signing up for Youfoodz is so simple. All you have to do is head over to the Youfoodz site and click on the Sign Up button. From there, you’ll be asked to enter some basic information to create your account, and you can then pick your meals and decide on a delivery date.
Youfoodz is really flexible in terms of delivery dates and meal plans, and you can choose various numbers of portions each week to suit your needs. Plus, it’s possible to pause or cancel your subscription at any time, no questions asked.Back to the top ↑
#7 - Price
And how much will all of this cost you? Well, meal prices at Youfoodz start at just $8.49. It’s not the cheapest option, but it’s also not one of the most expensive, offering great value for money. Plus, since you don’t have to buy any ingredients or use lots of energy cooking your food, you can save a lot of cash in the long-term with a Youfoodz subscription.Back to the top ↑
- Up to $200 OFF throughout your first 5 boxes
- Over 60 different recipes each week
- Low calorie, high protein, and vegetarian options
- Fully flexible - cancel or pause whenever you want
- Nutritious, dietician-approved meals
- No paleo, keto, or vegan options
- No next day delivery option