Best Meal Delivery Service for Mediterranean Diet
For users in -
- Delicious, nutritious, and flavorful dishes, delivered to your door
- A wide range of options to suit all tastes and needs
- air and flexible pricing – cancel any time
What Is the Mediterranean Diet, and What Are Its Benefits?
As the name implies, the Mediterranean diet is a diet that takes its inspiration from the Mediterranean region of Europe, including countries like Spain, Italy, and Greece. It’s not the same as “Mediterranean cuisine,” which is the term used to describe the culinary styles of those countries.
However, it’s very heavily inspired by those styles and the key dietary principles that shape the region. For example, in the Mediterranean nations, there tends to be a big focus on traditional cooking and pure, simple ingredients, like organically-grown veggies, fruits, and grains, along with the use of olive oil as the primary source of fat.
For example, studies suggest that those who follow a Mediterranean diet can enjoy:
- A longer estimated lifespan
- A healthier body weight
- Healthy blood sugar and pressure levels
- Lower risk of heart disease
- A healthy gut microbiome
- Healthier brain function
- Reduced risk of cancer
How to Enjoy a Mediterranean Diet with a Meal Delivery Service
Enjoying your own Mediterranean diet can be a challenge if you’ve got a hectic schedule and a lack of free time to buy ingredients and cook meals. However, with a meal delivery service, it’s so much easier. In just a few simple steps, you can upgrade your diet and enjoy all the benefits of the Mediterranean lifestyle. Here’s how:
- Choose a meal delivery service: There are several leading meal delivery services that offer Mediterranean dishes in their menus. They’ll be able to ship boxes with everything you need for Mediterranean meals straight to your home.
- Sign up and customize your plan: Once you’ve decided on a meal delivery service, simply sign up for an account and start customizing your plan. You can usually pick from a varied menu of meal options to suit your tastes.
- Relax and enjoy: After confirming your meal plan, you can sit back, relax, and wait for your meal kits to arrive. Then, it’s simply a matter of following the cooking instructions and enjoying delicious Mediterranean food in no time.
- 24 weekly options - including Keto, Paleo, Vegan, Vegetarian, Mediterranean & Gluten-Free
- Fast & Fit meals under 700 calories
- Pre-measured and pre-prepped ingredients
- No commitments - skip or cancel anytime
Use Code: SV60
- Choose From 30+ Recipes Weekly + No Prep, No Clean Up Options
- A wide variety of options including oven ready, low carb & gluten free
- All-in-one meal kits ready in minutes; as low as $4.99/serving!
- No commitment, skip or cancel at anytime
- Voted #1 Meal Prep Kit by USA TODAY readers 2024
- Faster & cheaper than groceries
- 30+ weekly options & 70+ convenience items -including calorie smart, low-carb, veggie & more
- New subscriptions only, Discount across 9 boxes & varies by plan, One free breakfast item per box
- 30+ weekly options & 70+ convenience items
- Over 45 diet-specific meals weekly: Keto, Paleo, Plant Based, and Traditional
- No-prep meals, ready in two minutes
- All natural and premium ingredients. Fresh, never frozen.
- No commitment- you can skip or cancel any time
- All natural and premium ingredients. Fresh, never frozen; as low as $4.30/serving
- 32 Meal Options Weekly - Keto, Calorie Smart, Vegan + Veggie, Protein Plus and More.
- Fresh, never frozen ingredients - Heat and Eat in 2 min
- Chef-prepared meals - Cheaper than takeout
- Pause, cancel or skip a week anytime
Use Code - SV130
You will know what you’re getting from your meals and have the freedom to decide what works for you. Otherwise, you are free to select other options. That’s the difference between meal delivery services and eating in a restaurant: you are in-the-know about the ingredients in your food and whether the food follows a healthy diet.
You’ll be preparing your own meals when you have them delivered, and you’ll know what’s in them as well as what you’re getting. You can also monitor the ingredients that you put in your dish and only add the ingredients you like.
If you want to go on a diet, a good place to start is meal kit delivery. Utilizing them to prepare your meals from now on can help you get rid of old and unhealthy eating habits and begin to make better choices.
Variety is the spice of life, they say, and you can basically incorporate this component in your dinners when you utilize meal delivery services. You and your family don’t have to get stuck with eating the same dishes from a handful of recipes in your kitchen drawer week after week. Instead, you can try something new, healthy, and delicious. In this sense, your meals will become more interesting and you may develop new favorites.
You’ll be exposed to a plethora of menus and cuisines that you haven’t tried, and you can expand your palate and allow yourself to cook using new techniques or in ways that you haven’t thought of before. You’ll become an adept chef in your own right and in your own home! That’s how it can be with meal delivery services. With these services, you can take your cooking and dinner skills to the next level.
Here Are the Best Meal Delivery Services for Mediterranean Diets, Reviewed & Compared
Green Chef brings quality cooking into your home in the most convenient way possible. Using nothing but the finest and most carefully-selected ingredients, this Mediterranean meal delivery service offers 24 weekly options, including keto, paleo, vegan, and vegetarian choices.
Green Chef meals are super easy to make and wonderfully healthy, with many portions coming in at less than 700 calories. So you can enjoy delicious food without having to worry about your waistline. Plus, this company is also well-known for its commitment to customer care, going above and beyond to ensure that every customer feels valued.
- Plenty of options for all dietary styles
- Pre-measured ingredients for super simple cooking
- Low fat meals to help with weight control
- Shipping fees quickly add up
Home Chef is without a doubt the leading name in Mediterranean diet meal delivery services. With more than 30 recipes weekly, this company gives subscribers a great range of delicious and nutritious meals to choose from, including many that are based on the classic principles of Mediterranean cooking.
With Home Chef, you can enjoy all-in-one meal kits that are ready to eat in a matter of minutes, all for a super low price, starting at just $3.75 per serving. It’s not just one of the best quality meal delivery services, but one of the most cost-effective options on the market, too.
- Over 30+ recipes to choose from each week
- Amazing value for money, with low prices per serving
- No commitments, so you can skip or cancel whenever you like
- Doesn't cater to all dietary restrictions and styles
As the name suggests, Eat Clean is a meal delivery service that aims to help people eat more healthily, providing high quality ingredients and clean, simple cooking. Variety is another big selling point of Eat Clean, with over 40 weekly meals to choose from, including lots of Mediterranean-style meals with lean meats, fresh veggies, and other delicious, nutritious essentials.
Prices are a little high with Eat Clean compared to some of the other meal delivery services on the market, but the quality of this service is second to none. It offers easy ordering, flexible subscriptions, convenient deliveries to suit your schedule, and friendly customer care as well.
- Top quality ingredients in every box
- A huge range of options each week
- Flexible subscriptions to suit your budget and needs
- Higher prices than the rest