EveryPlate – AU Meal Delivery Review (2024)
- Great value for money
- All the ingredients you need and no fancy extras you don’t
- Family Favorite recipes on the menu
- EveryPlate makes cooking simple with its handy 4-step recipe cards.
- Budget-friendly - EveryPlate aims to be a meal delivery service that can work for people on a budget. It offers very fairly priced meals and discounts if you order in larger quantities.
- Family favourites - At EveryPlate, the weekly menu always has some classic, family favourite dishes to enjoy like burgers or tacos. Even picky eaters will find something to love on this menu.
- Four step recipes - EveryPlate makes cooking as simple as 1, 2, 3, 4 with its handy 4-step recipe cards. Each dish is super simple to prepare, so you don't need to be a wizard in the kitchen.
- Speedy sign-up - EveryPlate also makes the sign up process quick and simple. You won't have to enter pages of information to make your account and you can arrange your first delivery in no time.
- Flexible - EveryPlate doesn't have any kind of "lock-in" contract or subscription. So, whenever you want to cancel or skip a week, you're completely free to do so.
The last thing anyone wants to think about after a long day is what’s for dinner? Thankfully, EveryPlate has all that covered with their tasty, low-cost meal kit delivery service.
#1 - Menu
The EveryPlate menu offers 27+ tasty, simple recipes that change every week. Each one is guaranteed to be speedy and fuss-free so you can get in and out of the kitchen fast. You’ll find a great mix of recipes even fussy eaters will enjoy, including vegetarian options and takeaway-inspired favourites. Think burgers, pastas, tacos, curries and more.Back to the top ↑
#2 - Easy-to-follow recipes
Each EveryPlate recipe has only four simple and easy-to-follow steps. You’ll never come across a cooking technique that’s hard to do, and you won’t have to spend hours in the kitchen to feed your whole family. If fuss-free, simple cooking is what you’re after, then EveryPlate is what you need.Back to the top ↑
#3 - Simple sign-up process
The next feature that makes EveryPlate worth trying is its simple and straightforward sign-up process. You can choose from two, four, and six plate plans, with each option allowing you to select from three, four, five, or six meals per week. The more dinners you add, the cheaper the price per plate is.
EveryPlate delivers all the essential ingredients, with only the common pantry items like salt, pepper, oil, etc. needing to be readily available at your home.Back to the top ↑
#4 - Flexible subscription
EveryPlate allows you to pause your plan anytime, making it a really flexible option for meal planning. If you’re going away or maybe don’t plan to be home, you can skip a week of dinners.
With no lock-in contracts, you can also cancel your account at any time. Just make sure you do this before 11:59 PM AEST on Tuesday the week prior to your next scheduled delivery to avoid paying for another box you might not need.Back to the top ↑
#5 - Excellent Customer Service
With such simple sign-up and plan management, there is hardly any chance that you’ll need to access EveryPlate’s customer care team. But, if you do need to access the service, then it’s readily available via their app or website.
If you are the kind of person who likes to take the fuss out of meal planning and cooking then you should definitely try EveryPlate. The meals are tasty and also really affordable.Back to the top ↑
- Up to $180 Off!
- Discount valid for new & past customers who have cancelled more than 12 months ago
- Great value for money
- CHOICE recommended meal kit
- Relatively small menu
- Missing vegan and keto options